Friday 4 May 2007

"Awladi" in Arabic means "My Kids".

"Awladi" is an expression of love and care for my kids. I am committed to love them and to provide for them the best I can offer. I have 6 kids, I am sure you will know all of them very well in this blogger. But the reason I started this site is to communicate with young people all over the world as I also see and relate to them as my kids "Awladi".

In the last few weeks, I have developed a mind map for my life. I developed my own methodolgy to develop a map that reflects the mission, roles, goals, and objectives of my life. I was astonished to realize that my kids in the broad sense - kids and young people all over the world - and my kids in the narrow sense - my own six kids- are so valuble to me and at the center of my map. I found out that I cannot value my self or enjoy my life without being so close and so connected to them. So I started this blogger to express and practice my love and my fatherhood to all of them.

I want to introduce to you my six kids.

Laila, she is 22. She is my love and pride.





Hala, she is 19. She is the smile of my life.




Ghada, she is 18. She is my flower.



Omar, He is 13. He is my boy.




Aly, He is 4. He is my little boy.



Sadime, She is 2. She is my heart.




I love them so much and my love to them mirrors my love and my committment to young people all over the world.
Let me thank you for visiting "Awladi" and I am committed to be a stand for fatherhood in the full sense of the word.

I would love to hear from you through your comments or your emails, about you and who you are about your kids in the broad and the narrow sense.

Love

Ahmed

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was searching for the meaning of the word Awladi and i reached this beautiful site made by Ahmed. Thank you Ahmed